about a girl

A grandfather was walking through his yard when he heard his granddaughter repeating the alphabet in a tone of voice that sounded like a prayer. He asked her what she was doing. The little girl explained: "I'm praying, but I can't think of exactly the right words, so I'm just saying all the letters, and God will put them together for me, because He knows what I'm thinking." -Charles B. Vaughan

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ada-ada Aja!


Bagaimana cara org2 sampai ke blog gue? Selain dgn cara langsung ngetik alamat blog gue, beberapa nyampe ke sini krn temen2 gue taruh link blog gue di blog mereka. Tapi ada juga orang2 nyasar ke sini gara2 hasil search mereka di google.

Penasaran apa key words yg mereka ketik? Antara lain:



Daftar ini bakalan sering2 gue update, hehehehe, nanti gue kabari kalau ada lagi yg macem2 :-)

Creative Commons License