about a girl

A grandfather was walking through his yard when he heard his granddaughter repeating the alphabet in a tone of voice that sounded like a prayer. He asked her what she was doing. The little girl explained: "I'm praying, but I can't think of exactly the right words, so I'm just saying all the letters, and God will put them together for me, because He knows what I'm thinking." -Charles B. Vaughan

Friday, October 22, 2004

Folder: Ulasan Buku, Film, Blog, Makanan


Intel is My Religion
Wikipedia? Wikidilema!
Meet My Favourite Bitches on the Net
Vila Mimosa Biru
Special Edition: Amel's Inside Out
Strawberry Cheesecake: Tujuh Fakta Penting
Memoirs of A Geisha
The Falling Woman
Dream Chocolate 2005
Edisi Delivery: Bakmi GM
Finding Blok S
Nasi Gila di Tebet
Misteri Jalan Jaksa
48
Blenger Burgers
Coffeeholic Returns: Bakoel Coffee Cikini
Ayam Bakar Megaria
Penjaga Ketertiban EYD
Harga Mahal yang Harus Ditebus Jepang
Suluk Tambanglaras dan Sekaratnya Bahasa Jawa
Books Review: Veronika Decides to Die, The Curious Incident of A Dog in the Night Time, dan Chick Lit - Teen Lit Series
Hanya Seratus Kata
Europe A La Carte
Wait To Upload...
Films Review: Hide and Seek & Saw
Kenapa Orang Menikah?
Books Review: The Little Prince, Life of Pi, dan The Da Vinci Codes
42 Jam Petualangan Amel di Rimba Belantara

Creative Commons License