about a girl

A grandfather was walking through his yard when he heard his granddaughter repeating the alphabet in a tone of voice that sounded like a prayer. He asked her what she was doing. The little girl explained: "I'm praying, but I can't think of exactly the right words, so I'm just saying all the letters, and God will put them together for me, because He knows what I'm thinking." -Charles B. Vaughan

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Wait to Upload ...


Pantesan aja cacing pada panik keluar, ternyata Fulda mau banjir toh, di sini reportase banjirnya Fulda.

Btw, gue harus peringatkan kalian utk tidak baca blog gue sambil merokok dan atau minum kopi! Lihat akibat perbuatan kalian!!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com selamat menikmati musim semi! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Creative Commons License

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home