about a girl

A grandfather was walking through his yard when he heard his granddaughter repeating the alphabet in a tone of voice that sounded like a prayer. He asked her what she was doing. The little girl explained: "I'm praying, but I can't think of exactly the right words, so I'm just saying all the letters, and God will put them together for me, because He knows what I'm thinking." -Charles B. Vaughan

Monday, April 25, 2005

dion, riwayatmu kini

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

gelap ini dion, apa istilahnya?
gelincir ini dion, apa sebutannya?
hilang ini dion, apa bahasanya?
hampa ini dion, apa ungkapannya?

bukankah kamu pernah bilang, semua itu ada namanya.
beri nama rasaku ini.

rasaku melihat kamu
bergandengan mesra dengan pria lain.




ini pengantar tulisan gue berikutnya ttg gayness

Creative Commons License

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home