about a girl

A grandfather was walking through his yard when he heard his granddaughter repeating the alphabet in a tone of voice that sounded like a prayer. He asked her what she was doing. The little girl explained: "I'm praying, but I can't think of exactly the right words, so I'm just saying all the letters, and God will put them together for me, because He knows what I'm thinking." -Charles B. Vaughan

Monday, April 04, 2005

semalam terlalu singkat

semalam terlalu singkat,
bagiku untuk menapaki jejakmu.

dan bila hanya satu malam yang bisa kamu berikan,
jangan biarkan aku tau,
tinggalkan saja aku dalam harapku.

tinggalkan saja untukku kuasmu,
dengannya kan kuabadikan tuturmu,
pada hari aku tau kau tak kan kembali.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Creative Commons License

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home